ScrumAlliance® Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) Certification Training
Distinguish yourself as an experienced Scrum Master with real-world simulations
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead business initiative teams
- Be an effective Product Owner – Maximize Business Value
- Get free post training support
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course Description:
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
With your CSM, you’ll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your journey to your Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, and must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSM certification.
Learning Goals and Topics:
The A-CSM Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Advanced Facilitation Techniques
- Journey from Scrum Master to Scrum Coach
- Service to the Developers
- Service to the Product Owners
- Service to the Organization
- Agile Scaling Models
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Scrum Masters who need to rise at a next level
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a better scrum implementations
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers, Engineering Directors who want to understand the Scrum Master role and support his/her team in agile implementations
- Senior Scrum Masters / previous Program Managers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
What Attendees Get?
The class registration includes:
- Printed or digital workbook based on course delivery method
- Eligibility to earn Advanced CSM
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance wide range of resources
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course with Video On in order to qualify for the exam
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com or visit us at: www.DailyAgile.com, Call or Text at: +1-610-564-7659
Had a wonderful session with Kiran Thakkar, CST and colleagues over the last two days and am thrilled to be officially certified!
Jason J. Whitmore, “I can’t recommend Kiran enough!”
Media & Tech Giant,,
I took Kiran’s CSPO course and it was fantastic! Kiran is a passionate, funny, and phenomenal teacher with extensive experience–this man has seen it all and has incredible advice for any situation you are facing at your company. His course is accessible if you’re coming from outside the traditional tech industry environment and I feel prepared to step in to the role as CSPO after taking his course. I can’t recommend Kiran enough!
Shailav Patel, Senior System Engineer
The Vanguard Group,,
I would highly recommend Kiran Thakkar. I took two certification courses with him CSM and A-CSM, his knowledge, expertise, and style of teaching, is the best and it makes it easy to understand the concepts. Different tools and examples that he shared was great. Always take time to explain questions asked during the class.
I have attended the training course provided by Kiran for the CSM and right from the beginning till the very end his energy levels never dropped for even a single minute. He strives to impart the knowledge with genuine efforts and ensures you leave the class with confidence instilled to take up the exam. His level of professionalism blended with a perfect sense of humor sets up the learning environment way different than what others provide. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who loves the agile world and is looking for directions to make a start or enhance their careers.
Ryan Hirschey – AVP
Kiran is an excellent instructor in the agile methodology. I have taken 2 courses with him and each was packed with well-organized information. He breaks down each component, explains concepts in detail, shares examples and best practices, and provides a lot of opportunities for active learning. This will help in taking this from the classroom back into the office.
Brett Henry – I thought I knew!
I was very surprised by how much I learned in Kiran’s course. I thought I knew the majority of Scrum rules but his level of detail is exceptional. Additionally, he has a tone and demeanor that is very conducive to a class room setting. You can tell he’s honed his skills over many years of feedback. Yes, he even does retrospectives on himself and his courses. Anyone interested in learning Scrum would be greatly benefited by attending one of Kiran’s classes. The time flies by and he keeps all the break-out group exercises to the point and fun. I will be returning to Kiran for some advanced certifications in the future. You can probably tell: 5 Star Rating!
Kiran provided excellent guidance and has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I truly enjoyed his CSM training course and his lighthearted approach to introduce the material while learning. I would definitely recommend his course and will attend future courses guided by him.
Vinay, Product Owner
I had the opportunity to attend Kiran’s coaching session for -CSPO. The training was highly interactive and engaging. Kiran has in-depth knowledge, expertise, and practical experience of implementing agile and scrum across organizations globally. I would highly recommend him as trainer to individuals and companies aiming to transform their business processes and software delivery using Agile methodology. By Vinay Narasaiah
“I also loved it! He highly encouraged participation during the lecturing sessions and gave us breakout sessions to practice working on a quick “make a brochure” project where he made sure we were applying our Scrum/Agile learnings. After each breakout session, he talked us through what we did in our sessions to really drive home how using the Scrum/Agile methods helped us communicate and improve efficiency in group projects.
I tend to struggle with the intense bootcamp type of learning sessions that Cisco sponsors, due to my learning disability, so I had my doubts going in to the course. I was thoroughly satisfied with the course materials and the teaching skills of Kiran. He explained everything in an easy to understand way, providing stories for examples during each lesson to make sure we could understand the practical use of the lesson. 10 out of 10, would recommend.”
As a student of yours with a learning disability, the way you managed to explain things was amazingly helpful. It was so nice to not feel like I was falling behind my peers like I usually feel due to the way bootcamp classes are typically taught. Thank you so much, By Reed Vandenbroeck, Project Specialist, CISCO
I was a student in Manish Thakkar’s VIRTUAL! Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Training
on Saturday November 7th, 2020 and Sunday November 8th, 2020 and it was
phenomenal experience on all facets. Manish Thakkar’s instruction, training and course
delivery was instrumental to my learning and I was very impressed with all facets of the
learning. It was an interactive experience with other peers in the class. At all times I felt
the learning was applicable to my work and professional development. At all times my
questions were addressed and my student peer’s questions. I would highly recommend
this course for anyone exploring Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification training because it really
set me up for success going forward and I feel this training has equipped me to deliver
tremendous results at my job and apply the SAFe principles in the work.
Firstly, thank you for not torturing me with PowerPoint for 2 days — it was a breath of fresh air, Your use of SCRUM practical application was absolutely the correct vehicle to get the points across, To be honest in addition to the ‘nuts & bolts’ of SCRUM the course also made me rethink how I approach/lead teams and that will be the biggest adjustment for me. By Robert Hutcheon.
Had one of my best online training few weeks back with Manish for SAFe! Very well and vast knowledge on the framework!
Large Global Bank
VP at Large Global Bank
“Thank you for a great two days. You are a phenomenal instructor and your enthusiasm and knowledge made attending your class a joy. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!”
Kiran is a fantastic instructor; engages the class by encouraging them to think about the reality of their own situations with regard to the concepts being taught. His vast experience allows him to talk to the reality of implementation of the techniques being taught vs. simply reciting text from the slides.
The training at DailyAgile by Kiran really provided valuable knowledge and the trainer had in-depth knowledge on the subject. Though I’m working in Scrum environment this has been an additional toolkit to implement at my work immediately. After attending 2 day class, I became confident to take and complete the exam within a week which I’m very happy that I’m CSM now.