Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) Certification Training
Distinguish yourself as an experienced Scrum Master with real-world simulations
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead scrum teams
- Be prepared to lead business initiative teams
- Be an effective Product Owner – Maximize Business Value.
- Get free post training support
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course Description:
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
With your CSM, you’ll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your journey to your Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, and must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSM certification.
Learning Goals and Topics:
The A-CSM Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Advanced Facilitation Techniques
- Journey from Scrum Master to Scrum Coach
- Service to the Developers
- Service to the Product Owners
- Service to the Organization
- Agile Scaling Models
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Scrum Masters who need to rise at a next level
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a better scrum implementations
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers, Engineering Directors who want to understand the Scrum Master role and support his/her team in agile implementations
- Senior Scrum Masters / previous Program Managers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
What Attendees Get?
The class registration includes:
- Printed or digital workbook based on course delivery method
- Eligibility to earn Advanced CSM
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance wide range of resources
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course with Video On in order to qualify for the exam