Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E)
Bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective leader
- Get free post training support
Do you want to spend your time meaningfully?
Join one of the following trainings!
Practice agile leadership theory alongside like-minded leaders in immersive, customizable courses designed by the leaders in business and team agility.
Build a foundation in agile, cultivate a safe-to-fail mindset, and confidently guide any organization toward sustainable agility with any combination of these three certifications that best meets your leadership goals. Our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) courses are designed to bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model that fits your management style. Learn to lead agile teams by practicing agile principles and leveraging agility to drive sustainable improvements in any business.
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) courses bring awareness and understanding to the foundations of agile leadership. Discover the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave. The focus on agile leadership essentials equips you to embark confidently on the journey toward leading with agility and championing agile transformation in your workplace.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers
- Managers (Line, Project, Program, middle)
- Vice Presidents
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- HR Professionals
What you’ll learn
- Mindset Shifts
- Leadership development
- Organizational Culture
- Growth Mindset
- Leadership 360 Assessment
- Social Awareness
- Coaching Conversation
- Engagement without Micromanagement
- Global Challenges
- Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous (VUCA)
- Complexity and Uncertainty
- Management Trends
- Organization Transformation
- Agile Leadership Benefits
- There are no prerequisites for CAL Essentials. Anyone is eligible. CAL Essentials is achieved upon successful completion of the set learning objectives. The CAL Essentials certification is a meaningful start on your agile career/personal journey.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CAL-E certification)
- Maintain your CAL-E certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.