Certified Agile Leadership For Organization-CAL-O
Bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective leader
- Get free post training support
Do you want to spend your time meaningfully?
Join one of the following trainings!
Practice agile leadership theory alongside like-minded leaders in immersive, customizable courses designed by the leaders in business and team agility.
Build a foundation in agile, cultivate a safe-to-fail mindset, and confidently guide any organization toward sustainable agility with any combination of these three certifications that best meets your leadership goals. Our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) courses are designed to bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model that fits your management style. Learn to lead agile teams by practicing agile principles and leveraging agility to drive sustainable improvements in any business.
C-suite leaders and directors are now required to shift the way that they think about their organizational culture and employees and become change agents. In this module, participants will gain knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them to work toward sustainable agility for their organizations. The goal of this module is to bring awareness to the practices and principles of agility and how they apply to business/organizational agility. Through case studies and various models, participants will gain insight into how agile will and can work for their teams and organization.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers
- Managers (Line, Project, Program, middle)
- Vice Presidents
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- HR Professionals
What you’ll learn
- Culture and Leadership
- Agility and Value
- Culture and Outcomes
- Organizational Design
- Organizational Culture
- Culture of Empiricism
- Organization Value Flow Challenges
- Organizational Structure
- Organization Governance Policies
- Organization Metrics
- Culture and Organizational Design
- Organizational Strategy
- Individuals and Organizational Change
- Leading Change and Transition
There are no prerequisites for CAL Organizations. Anyone is eligible. CAL Organizations is achieved upon successful completion of the set learning objectives. The CAL Organizations certification is a meaningful start on your agile career/personal journey.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CAL-O certification)
- Maintain your CAL-O certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.