Certified Agile Leadership For Teams-CAL-T
Bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective leader
- Get free post training support
Do you want to spend your time meaningfully?
Join one of the following trainings!
Practice agile leadership theory alongside like-minded leaders in immersive, customizable courses designed by the leaders in business and team agility.
Build a foundation in agile, cultivate a safe-to-fail mindset, and confidently guide any organization toward sustainable agility with any combination of these three certifications that best meets your leadership goals. Our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) courses are designed to bring positive change to your organization by helping you embrace the agile leadership model that fits your management style. Learn to lead agile teams by practicing agile principles and leveraging agility to drive sustainable improvements in any business.
Agile teams require an alternative to the traditional leadership approaches of the past in order to navigate this volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. This course teaches you how to create a safe-to-fail environment and foster a culture of transparency, inspection, and adaptation to allow for experimentation and continuous learning within your teams. The goal of this course is to create awareness about the changing dynamics in today’s world of work and equip leaders with the practices they need to lead their teams with agility.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers
- Managers (Line, Project, Program, middle)
- Vice Presidents
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- HR Professionals
What you’ll learn
- Coaching and Influencing
- Coaching Competencies
- Coaching Stance
- Individual Growth
- Coaching Teams
- Coaching Up
- Culture of Empiricism
- Leadership Behaviors
- Organization Culture
- Employee Engagement
- Servant Leadership
- Accountability Culture
There are no prerequisites for CAL Teams. Anyone is eligible. CAL Team is achieved upon successful completion of the set learning objectives. The CAL Teams certification is a meaningful start on your agile career/personal journey.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CAL-T certification)
- Maintain your CAL-T certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.