Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification Training
Be an efficient Product Owner to raise product value & manage product backlog effectively!
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead business initiative teams
- Be an effective Product Owner – Maximize Business Value
- Get free post training support
For the first time ever, Scrum Alliance is offering the opportunity for you to attend a live online CSM or CSPO certification course from the comfort of your own home. These courses maintain Scrum Alliance values and standards, including at least 14 hours of face-to-face time with a Certified Scrum Trainer. You’ll have the same rigorous learning, energetic experience, and interactive connection as with an in-person course. Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to earn a valuable certification that prepares you to face the emerging new normal.
If you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®). While the ScrumMaster helps the Scrum, Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer. You focus on “build the right thing” that will continuously maximize value delivery.
As a CSPO, you’ll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your agile journey to your Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP-PO)
- Attend a face-to-face course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®), or receive private coaching from a Certified Agile Coach (CAC)
- Have 14 hours of live online or 16 hours of in-person training with your CST, or 25 hours of face-to-face interaction with your CAC
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile (Note that there is currently not a test for the CSPO certification)
Maintain your CSPO certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
Attendees will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a true leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value.
Learning Goals and Topics:
The CSPO Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Describe Purpose and Strategy
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Working with the Product Backlog
- Agile Release Planning
- Product Backlog Refinement
Who can Attend?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the Scrum Alliance / DailyAgile certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Working knowledge of Product Development
- Read new Scrum Guide 2020 version
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development, four values and 12 principles, www.agilemanifesto.org
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- New Product Owners, Product Manager, Business Analysts who need to perform the role
- Existing Product Owners who would like to understand their role in the context of a better scrum implementations
- Business Leads, Scrum Coaches, Subject Matter Experts, Chief Product Owners, Business Sponsors, Primary Stakeholders who want to understand the Product Owner role and support his/her team in agile implementations
- Senior Scrum Masters / previous Program Managers / Project Managers / Agile Coaches who wants to understand product owner roles and responsibilities
What Attendees Get?
The class registration includes:
- Printed or digital workbook based on course delivery method
- Bonus Agile Release Planning simulation
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance wide range of resources
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course with Video On in order to qualify for the exam