Certified Scrum Professional®-SM
Become an exceptional Scrum Master with real-time Scrum activities and simulations
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Alliance
- Get trained by Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead scrum teams
- Be an effective Scrum Master – True Leader in Scrum
- Get free post training support
Are you ready to rise at next level?
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
Aside from the pride gained and earning potential of attaining CSP level, you can also:
- Attend exclusive CSP®events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world’s largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
- Lots of activities, role play, simulations – No torture by PowerPoint.
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourselfin the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industryas a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced valueto your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Ready to be a great coach?
- Certificate of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, IIBA, or similar) for PDUs (available on request)
- Easy to use practices/tips of Scrum
- You may earn 16 SEUs/16 PDUs
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMasterSM(A-CSMSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offeringto gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experiencespecific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
Maintain your CSP-SM by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the CSP-SM educational offering at any time after completing your A- CSM certification, and must have at least 24 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your CSP-SM certification.
Learning Goals and Topics:
The CSP-SM Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Advanced Facilitation Techniques
- Journey from Scrum Coach to Agile Coach
- Service to the Developers at multiple team level
- Launch New Scrum Team
- Service to the Product Owners
- Service to the Organization
- Agile Scaling Models
Why Scrum Alliance Certification have higher recognition at a global level?
Our courses are designed based on Bloom’s-style Learning Objectives describe what the learner can do upon completing the offering.
Please mentally start each Learning Objective with the following phrase: “Upon successful validation of the CSP-SM Learning Objectives, the learner will be able to … ”
Bloom’s style of Learning Objectives consists of six levels of learning:
The levels progress from lower order to higher order thinking skills, Knowledge through Evaluation.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Scrum Masters or Sr. Scrum Master who need to rise at a next level
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a better scrum implementations
- Team Leads, Delivery Managers, Engineering Directors who want to understand the Scrum Master role and support his/her team in agile implementations
- Scrum Coach / previous Program Managers, Portfolio Managers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Consultants who wants help organization transform from doing agile to being agile
What Attendees Get?
The class registration includes:
- Printed or digital workbook based on course delivery method
- Eligibility to earn CSP-SM
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance wide range of resources
- Course certificate of completion by Scrum Alliance
- Attendees must attend entire class duration and/or complete off class activities/homework of the course with Video On in order to qualify for the certificate.
- You also get 1 hour post-class free coaching/follow-up time with the trainer within 12 months
- For more information, contact us at: [email protected] or visit us at: DailyAgile.com, Call or Text at: +1-610-564-7659
- Agile, Scrum, and Lean Thinking
- Scrum Master Core competencies
- Practical Facilitation
- Coaching, with exercise, role-play, template
- Launch new scrum team
- On board multiple scrum team
- Service to the Development team
- Team Dynamics
- Study Three different models
- Assess your current scrum team dynamics
- Team Dynamics
- Craft a plan on how you will help improve your team dynamics
- Software Craftsmanship
- What is it?
- Assess current state
- Why improve?
- Takeaways tips to improve software craftsmanship
- Coaching the developers / the scrum team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Coaching the product owner on product backlog management
- Coaching multiple product scrum team and multiple product owner
- Product ownership (Product Management)
- Service to the organization
- Organizational development
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum Mastery
- Assess your current state
Craft a plan to improve your scrum mastery skills