Become an exceptional Scrum Master with real-time Scrum activities and simulations
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum Inc. – Jeff Sutherland
- Get trained by Certified [email protected] Trainer
- Earn 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs in just 2-4 days
- Be prepared to lead scrum teams at Scaled level
- Be an effective Chief Scrum Master – True Leader in Scrum
- Get free post training support
Why [email protected]?
[email protected] is not a cookie cutter, one-size fits all solutions. It is an adaptable framework that allows systems and processes to grow organically based on the unique conditions your organization has and the unique challenges it faces. Check out current [email protected] Case Studies.
[email protected] provides the structure, your teams provide the context, together they make way for collaboration, innovation and acceleration across any sized organization or initiative.
[email protected] is the scaling framework created by the inventor of Scrum, Jeff Sutherland.
Who Will Benefit?
The [email protected]® course is designed for scrum masters, product owners, executives, or anyone with knowledge of Scrum who is looking to scale their Scrum implementation across the organization. This course will aid students who are interested in helping to:
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise Agility
- Deliver twice the value in half the time
- Become agile change agents at scale
Course Learning Objectives:
The [email protected]® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Below is a sampling of topics covered throughout this 2-day course:
- [email protected] What & Why
- Scaling & The Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- The Agile Practice
- Impediment Removal
- Cross Team Coordination
- Release Planning
- Metrics & Transparency
- Where Do I Start?
Prior basic Agile experience—though not mandatory—will help you get the most from the training.
Familiarity with the Scrum Guide and the Agile Manifesto.
What you Get:
Class registration includes:
- Digital copy of course materials
- Certificate of completion
- Eligibility to take the credentialing exam to earn your [email protected] Practitioner credential
- After attending this 14-hour course, Members of ScrumAlliance® are eligible to claim 14-SEUs, Members of the Project Management Institute® (PMI) are eligible to claim 24-PDUs