Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) Certification Training
Understand basic concepts of Cloud on Microsoft Azure Platform
- 8 hours of instructor-led live training
- Understand the critical services of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Blended learning workshop with practical demonstration
- Azure pass and optional hands-on lab environment included
- Official Case Study and Exam guidance from a Microsoft certified trainer
Microsoft Azure is fast becoming the number one choice for public cloud services. Increase in the growth of the cloud and investments poured into the development of Azure means that there will be a huge demand for Azure professionals who can use its tools and services to build, deploy, manage and store applications in the cloud.
DailyAgile brings you an interactive and comprehensive course that will help you take your first steps in the world of Azure and develop a fair competence in the critical services of Azure that are business oriented. You will start off with understanding the need and uses of Azure and then master the Azure Cloud services, Web applications, Virtual Machines, Azure Networking, and storage. The course is split into well-defined modules with intensive practical exercises at the end of each module. By the end of the workshop, you will be able to deploy Azure cloud services and highly scalable web applications.
With the trend of Azure and cloud computing catching up among Fortune 500 and similar companies, this is the right time to master Azure.
Note: This course does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 day) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
- Understand all about Cloud technology and Azure landscape and components
- Learn about Azure critical services and how it is used in cloud
- Get an overview of Azure virtual machines
- Learn to use Azure to deploy a web application to the cloud
- Understand Azure best practices
Who Will Benefit?
- Cloud engineers, Centre of excellence team, Windows server administrators
- Unix/Linux administrators, Storage admins, Network administrators
- Virtualization administrators
There are no prerequisites for this course, however candidates with some IT knowledge or experience will find the concepts easier to understand.
- Instuctor-led live classroom
- Curriculum designed by experts
- Learn through doing
- Mentored by Industry leaders
- Advance from the basics
- Code reviews by professions