Professional Scrum Product Owner™ level I (PSPO I) – Certification Training
Become an exceptional Scrum Master with real-time Scrum activities and simulations
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scrum.org
- Get trained by Professional Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Earn 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to lead scrum teams
- Be an effective Scrum Master – True Leader in Scrum
- Get free post training support
The Product Owner is pivotal to bridging business strategy and product execution in order to help the Scrum Team create valuable products.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO) course is a hands-on, activity-based course where students will develop an understanding of the critical role that the Product Owner plays on the Scrum Team. Throughout the class, students learn a number of Product Ownership practices as well as receiving an introduction to Agile Product Management. These two topics, as well as other topics discussed in this course, will prove to be invaluable in their role as a Product Owner.
This 2-day Product Owner course was developed by Scrum.org. The delivery model is a combination of instructions, team-based exercises, and experiential learning.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is appropriate for students in any industry where teams are working to solve complex problems. The Professional Scrum Product Owner ™ (PSPO) course is designed for the student who is interested in learning better ways to work with the organization, stakeholders, customers and their team to provide greater value in the product being delivered. Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable insights in this course.
Course Learning Objectives
- Increase business agility through the proper execution of the Product Owner role
- Recognize the value of a product over project mindset
- Learn how to bridge business strategy to product execution using Scrum
- Understand that the Product Owner is an Agile Product Manager
- Understand the Scrum Principles and Empiricism
- Understand the Product Owner accountabilities on the Scrum Team
- Learn how to align the team around the business strategy, product vision, Product Goal, and Sprint Goal
- Find ways to effectively communicate the business strategy, product vision, and Product Goal
- Learn techniques for Product Backlog Management, Release Management, and Forecasting
- Identify metrics that can be used to track value creation, and successful product delivery
- Discover techniques to interact with stakeholders, customers, and the members of the Scrum Team
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge. However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
- While this course covers an introduction to the Scrum framework, it’s primarily from the perspective of the Product Owner. Therefore, it’s best if the students come to the course with an understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum,
- Familiarity with the Scrum Guide from Scrum.org
What you Get
Class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Certification of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One certification exam attempt
- PSPO certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%.
- * Students who take their first test within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course.