SAFe for Teams with SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification Training
Become a valued SAFe practitioner and high-performing team member of an ART
- Acquire the skills to establish team agility for Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Learn to leverage Scrum, Kanban and XP to collaborate effectively with other teams
- Experiential learning with real-world simulations, engaging activities
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member on an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the qualities of high-performing Agile Teams, the ART and how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Attendees also learn how to write Stories and break down Features, plan and execute Iterations, and experience a PI Planning event. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, the importance of a DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams on the ART, and what it takes to continuously improve.
Who Will Benefit?
- Program or Project Managers
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Team Leads
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts
- Consultants, Architects, Engineers
- Developers, Testers, QA Managers
- QA Managers, Testers, Operations Professionals
- Release Train Engineers, Change Agents, Directors
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Practicing SAFe®
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- SAFe certification upon passing of exam
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.