Leading SAFe® with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification Training
Lead the agile transformation effort in your enterprise and achieve success.
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scaled Agile, Inc
- Get trained by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to scale Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective team leader by learning to address challenges
- Get free post training support
About this Course
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the 7 Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
What You Get
- The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who Will Benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
SAFe Certification Kit
- Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +1-647-778-8394.
Had a wonderful session with Kiran Thakkar, CST and colleagues over the last two days and am thrilled to be officially certified!
Jason J. Whitmore, “I can’t recommend Kiran enough!”
Media & Tech Giant,,
I took Kiran’s CSPO course and it was fantastic! Kiran is a passionate, funny, and phenomenal teacher with extensive experience–this man has seen it all and has incredible advice for any situation you are facing at your company. His course is accessible if you’re coming from outside the traditional tech industry environment and I feel prepared to step in to the role as CSPO after taking his course. I can’t recommend Kiran enough!
Shailav Patel, Senior System Engineer
The Vanguard Group,,
I would highly recommend Kiran Thakkar. I took two certification courses with him CSM and A-CSM, his knowledge, expertise, and style of teaching, is the best and it makes it easy to understand the concepts. Different tools and examples that he shared was great. Always take time to explain questions asked during the class.
I have attended the training course provided by Kiran for the CSM and right from the beginning till the very end his energy levels never dropped for even a single minute. He strives to impart the knowledge with genuine efforts and ensures you leave the class with confidence instilled to take up the exam. His level of professionalism blended with a perfect sense of humor sets up the learning environment way different than what others provide. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who loves the agile world and is looking for directions to make a start or enhance their careers.
Ryan Hirschey – AVP
Kiran is an excellent instructor in the agile methodology. I have taken 2 courses with him and each was packed with well-organized information. He breaks down each component, explains concepts in detail, shares examples and best practices, and provides a lot of opportunities for active learning. This will help in taking this from the classroom back into the office.
Brett Henry – I thought I knew!
I was very surprised by how much I learned in Kiran’s course. I thought I knew the majority of Scrum rules but his level of detail is exceptional. Additionally, he has a tone and demeanor that is very conducive to a class room setting. You can tell he’s honed his skills over many years of feedback. Yes, he even does retrospectives on himself and his courses. Anyone interested in learning Scrum would be greatly benefited by attending one of Kiran’s classes. The time flies by and he keeps all the break-out group exercises to the point and fun. I will be returning to Kiran for some advanced certifications in the future. You can probably tell: 5 Star Rating!
Kiran provided excellent guidance and has a wealth of experience and knowledge. I truly enjoyed his CSM training course and his lighthearted approach to introduce the material while learning. I would definitely recommend his course and will attend future courses guided by him.
Vinay, Product Owner
I had the opportunity to attend Kiran’s coaching session for -CSPO. The training was highly interactive and engaging. Kiran has in-depth knowledge, expertise, and practical experience of implementing agile and scrum across organizations globally. I would highly recommend him as trainer to individuals and companies aiming to transform their business processes and software delivery using Agile methodology. By Vinay Narasaiah
“I also loved it! He highly encouraged participation during the lecturing sessions and gave us breakout sessions to practice working on a quick “make a brochure” project where he made sure we were applying our Scrum/Agile learnings. After each breakout session, he talked us through what we did in our sessions to really drive home how using the Scrum/Agile methods helped us communicate and improve efficiency in group projects.
I tend to struggle with the intense bootcamp type of learning sessions that Cisco sponsors, due to my learning disability, so I had my doubts going in to the course. I was thoroughly satisfied with the course materials and the teaching skills of Kiran. He explained everything in an easy to understand way, providing stories for examples during each lesson to make sure we could understand the practical use of the lesson. 10 out of 10, would recommend.”
As a student of yours with a learning disability, the way you managed to explain things was amazingly helpful. It was so nice to not feel like I was falling behind my peers like I usually feel due to the way bootcamp classes are typically taught. Thank you so much, By Reed Vandenbroeck, Project Specialist, CISCO
I was a student in Manish Thakkar’s VIRTUAL! Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Training
on Saturday November 7th, 2020 and Sunday November 8th, 2020 and it was
phenomenal experience on all facets. Manish Thakkar’s instruction, training and course
delivery was instrumental to my learning and I was very impressed with all facets of the
learning. It was an interactive experience with other peers in the class. At all times I felt
the learning was applicable to my work and professional development. At all times my
questions were addressed and my student peer’s questions. I would highly recommend
this course for anyone exploring Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification training because it really
set me up for success going forward and I feel this training has equipped me to deliver
tremendous results at my job and apply the SAFe principles in the work.
Firstly, thank you for not torturing me with PowerPoint for 2 days — it was a breath of fresh air, Your use of SCRUM practical application was absolutely the correct vehicle to get the points across, To be honest in addition to the ‘nuts & bolts’ of SCRUM the course also made me rethink how I approach/lead teams and that will be the biggest adjustment for me. By Robert Hutcheon.
Had one of my best online training few weeks back with Manish for SAFe! Very well and vast knowledge on the framework!
Large Global Bank
VP at Large Global Bank
“Thank you for a great two days. You are a phenomenal instructor and your enthusiasm and knowledge made attending your class a joy. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!”
Kiran is a fantastic instructor; engages the class by encouraging them to think about the reality of their own situations with regard to the concepts being taught. His vast experience allows him to talk to the reality of implementation of the techniques being taught vs. simply reciting text from the slides.
The training at DailyAgile by Kiran really provided valuable knowledge and the trainer had in-depth knowledge on the subject. Though I’m working in Scrum environment this has been an additional toolkit to implement at my work immediately. After attending 2 day class, I became confident to take and complete the exam within a week which I’m very happy that I’m CSM now.