SAFe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) Certification Training
Aligning strategy with execution using Scaled Agile Framework
- 2-day practical course
- Get intensive preparation for the SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager Exam
- Gain the Certified SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) credential
- Learn the practical aspects of applying LPM to your business
- Get 24 PDUs and SEUs on course completion
- Get free post training support
Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is a two-day, interactive course that teaches the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
Participants learn to capture the current and future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool, and identify important business initiatives for achieving the portfolio vision. Participants also learn how to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit. Additionally, the course provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails, and how to measure the Lean portfolio performance. An additional 1-day workshop is available to help enterprise teams get started with LPM in their organization.
Who Will Benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function.
- Executives and leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and VPs)
- Portfolio managers
- Enterprise architects
- Product managers and solution managers
- Business owners
- Program office personnel
- SPCs and enterprise Agile coaches
- Human resources
- Epic owners
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge. However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe® or SAFe® PO/PM course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
What you’ll learn
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
What you Get
Class registration includes:
- Digital workbook
- Certification of completion
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- One certification exam attempt
For more information:
Email us at info@DailyAgile.com
Daily Agile website: https://www.DailyAgile.com
I attended a 3 day SAFe for Architects training course hosted by Manish. The presentations, insights and resulting group discussions were highly valuable. The relevancy to current issues facing our organization were spot on. I highly recommend Manish for SAFe training and agile coaching.
I had the tremendous pleasure of attending Leading SAFe Agilist workshop hosted by Manish past weekend. It was Manish’s first virtual session and during this two-day course, he did an excellent job of sharing the knowledge with regards to Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.. Manish is a detailed oriented, care deeply for his colleagues and gave wonderful training. I highly recommend Manish as an Agile coach and SAFe trainer and wish him the best. Best wishes!
Manish is one of the most charismatic and energetic trainer I have come across. His method to teaching is extremely hands on and interactive. His courses on SAFe are highly recommended.
I was a student in Manish Thakkar’s VIRTUAL! Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Training
on Saturday November 7th, 2020 and Sunday November 8th, 2020 and it was
phenomenal experience on all facets. Manish Thakkar’s instruction, training and course
delivery was instrumental to my learning and I was very impressed with all facets of the
learning. It was an interactive experience with other peers in the class. At all times I felt
the learning was applicable to my work and professional development. At all times my
questions were addressed and my student peer’s questions. I would highly recommend
this course for anyone exploring Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification training because it really
set me up for success going forward and I feel this training has equipped me to deliver
tremendous results at my job and apply the SAFe principles in the work.
Had one of my best online training few weeks back with Manish for SAFe! Very well and vast knowledge on the framework!