SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) Certification Training
Optimize your Value Stream and accelerate value delivery in enterprise.
- Real-world simulations to map value stream, identify bottlenecks, implement CI/CD
- Cultivate a DevOps mindset and accelerate DevOps benefits for the enterprise
- Bring technical, non-technical, leadership together to optimize the value stream
About this Course
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Who Will Benefit?
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Portfolio Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Exploration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value-stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
- Access the tools and templates available to learners after the class on the SAFe Community Platform
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam
All are welcome to attend the course without prior knowledge.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
For more information email us at email@example.com or Call +1-647-778-8394.
I attended a 3 day SAFe for Architects training course hosted by Manish. The presentations, insights and resulting group discussions were highly valuable. The relevancy to current issues facing our organization were spot on. I highly recommend Manish for SAFe training and agile coaching.
I had the tremendous pleasure of attending Leading SAFe Agilist workshop hosted by Manish past weekend. It was Manish’s first virtual session and during this two-day course, he did an excellent job of sharing the knowledge with regards to Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.. Manish is a detailed oriented, care deeply for his colleagues and gave wonderful training. I highly recommend Manish as an Agile coach and SAFe trainer and wish him the best. Best wishes!
Manish is one of the most charismatic and energetic trainer I have come across. His method to teaching is extremely hands on and interactive. His courses on SAFe are highly recommended.
I was a student in Manish Thakkar’s VIRTUAL! Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Training
on Saturday November 7th, 2020 and Sunday November 8th, 2020 and it was
phenomenal experience on all facets. Manish Thakkar’s instruction, training and course
delivery was instrumental to my learning and I was very impressed with all facets of the
learning. It was an interactive experience with other peers in the class. At all times I felt
the learning was applicable to my work and professional development. At all times my
questions were addressed and my student peer’s questions. I would highly recommend
this course for anyone exploring Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification training because it really
set me up for success going forward and I feel this training has equipped me to deliver
tremendous results at my job and apply the SAFe principles in the work.
Had one of my best online training few weeks back with Manish for SAFe! Very well and vast knowledge on the framework!