SAFe® Product Owner Product Manager (POPM) Certification Training
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
- Get a certificate from the globally acclaimed Scaled Agile, Inc
- Get trained by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in just 2 days
- Be prepared to scale Agile across multiple teams
- Be an effective product leader
- Get free post training support
About this Course
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the 7 Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
What You Get
- The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Who Will Benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
SAFe Certification Kit
- Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
For more information email us at email@example.com or Call +1-647-778-8394.
I attended a 3 day SAFe for Architects training course hosted by Manish. The presentations, insights and resulting group discussions were highly valuable. The relevancy to current issues facing our organization were spot on. I highly recommend Manish for SAFe training and agile coaching.
I had the tremendous pleasure of attending Leading SAFe Agilist workshop hosted by Manish past weekend. It was Manish’s first virtual session and during this two-day course, he did an excellent job of sharing the knowledge with regards to Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.. Manish is a detailed oriented, care deeply for his colleagues and gave wonderful training. I highly recommend Manish as an Agile coach and SAFe trainer and wish him the best. Best wishes!
Manish is one of the most charismatic and energetic trainer I have come across. His method to teaching is extremely hands on and interactive. His courses on SAFe are highly recommended.
I was a student in Manish Thakkar’s VIRTUAL! Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification Training
on Saturday November 7th, 2020 and Sunday November 8th, 2020 and it was
phenomenal experience on all facets. Manish Thakkar’s instruction, training and course
delivery was instrumental to my learning and I was very impressed with all facets of the
learning. It was an interactive experience with other peers in the class. At all times I felt
the learning was applicable to my work and professional development. At all times my
questions were addressed and my student peer’s questions. I would highly recommend
this course for anyone exploring Leading SAFe 5.0 Certification training because it really
set me up for success going forward and I feel this training has equipped me to deliver
tremendous results at my job and apply the SAFe principles in the work.
Had one of my best online training few weeks back with Manish for SAFe! Very well and vast knowledge on the framework!